Monday, February 21, 2011

Famous Quotes: VII


Who Wrote These Quotes: Me or Someone Famous?

(1) A good character name is one a reader feels comfortqable with.
Nora Roberts or Vince Mooney 

(2) Bring all your intelligence to bear on your beginning.
Elizabeth Bowen or Vince Mooney

(3) Marines make such good heroes because they are heroes.
Maureen Child or Vince Mooney

(4) First, find out what your hero wants, then just follow him!
Ray Bradbury or Vince Mooney

(5) My problem with Writing Groups is that when you adjust for conflicting advice, the combined wisdom of the Group is less than any one of its members.
Fern Michaels or Vince Mooney

 (6) My husband was my critique partner long before I ever took up writing.
Jackie Collins or Vince Mooney

(7) When a man publishes a book, there are so many stupid things said that he declares he'll never do it again. The praise is almost always worse than the criticism.
Sherwood Anderson or Vince Mooney

 (8) If a guy will jump out of an air plane into a forest fire to save someone he doesn’t know, he has the makings of someone worthy of my heroines.
Cheryl Wyatt or Vince Mooney

 (9) Character gives us qualities, but it is in actions - what we do - that we are happy or the reverse....All human happiness and misery take the form of action.
Aristotle or Vince Mooney

 (10) I don’t have a problem with writer’s block. I just tell the hero that if he doesn’t come up with something fast, I’ll kill him.
Sheila Connolly or Vince Mooney

(11) Characters, like ham actors, are always trying to make changes to the script. They just won’t let God play God.
Janis Reams Hudson or Vince Mooney

(12) Nora Roberts makes too much money. I think they should redistribute some of her sales to other authors.
P. J. O’Rourke or Vince Mooney

 (13) I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly.
Egar Rice Burroughs or Vince Mooney

(14) The reason 99% of all stories written are not bought by editors is very simple. Editors never buy manuscripts that are left on the closet shelf at home.
John Campbell or Vince Mooney

(15) I’ve been mistaken so often for other authors that I just autograph my books with my last name.
Joy Fielding or Vince Mooney


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This Blog is very nice, I want share on Famous Quotes related information
    For more details visit “altiusdirectory.com”. Below URL may be useful to you.
    http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society

    ReplyDelete