Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Famous Quotes Quiz II


There is a street out there. This is a lot of snow for Tulsa.
 Who Wrote These Quotes:
Me or Someone Famous
 
 
(1) Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.
Robert Frost or Vince Mooney

(2) As far as I’m concerned, “Writer’s Block” is an address in Manhattan.
Nora Ephron or Vince Mooney

(3)Writers like saints need to be a little touched.
Thomas Mann or Vince Mooney

(4) If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it.
Anais Nin or Vince Mooney

(5) I have never started a poem yet whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering.
Robert Frost or Vince Mooney

(6) Back-story, like back-talk, should be undertaken with trepanation.
Sol Stein or Vince Mooney

(7) There is nothing as boring as a writer writing what he knows.
Robert Silverberg or Vince Mooney

(8) Your first chapter sells your book. Your last chapter sells your next book.
Mickey Spillane or Vince Mooney

(9) Writing is a performance art with the reader doing the performance.
Woody Allen or Vince Mooney

(10) Every time my characters give me problems, I think of God. Then I pray for God.
Andrew Greeley or Vince Mooney

The Answers Can Be Found in the Pages Section HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment