Screenwriter Robert Gosnell ~ Pants On Fire
21 hours ago
Best Single Book on Writing Romance.
Best Single Textbook For Teaching Romance Writing.
Most Useful Book for Published Romance Writers.
Here’s why I think the POV works in Prime Time.
“Between the hot flashes, the hangover and all the spam on my computer, there’s no way I’ll get anything done before eight o’clock this morning.”
1. The review was so generic that it could be used for almost any romance – especially any similar theme romance (such as ‘marriage of convenience’).
2. The review was obviously written from the book’s back cover blurb.
3. The review was obviously written from other reviews with some of these being copied almost word for word.
4. The review was written from the descriptive copy the publisher supplies for bookstore websites.
5. The review contained no information that would only be known by someone who actually read the book.
6. The review was so far off base that the reviewer was not even trying to get it right.
7. The review contained nothing which would make the book stand out as being different from similar books.